Frequently asked questions
How to shop? (new page)
1. What payment options are available?
We accept following cards: Visa, MasterCard i Maestro.
2. How do I configure my browser?
In order to make on-line shopping possible, you must set your browser to execute Java script and cookies.
If you don't want to allow your browser to execute Java script and cookies send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of titles you'd like to buy. We'll send you the proforma invoice immediately.
3. What are estimated delivery times?Standard shipping
Estimated delivery times:
Europe - usually up to 14 working days, starting from the day we recieve your order.
Rest of world - usually up to 6-8 weeks.
DHL express mail
4. What are shipping costs?Up to 3 books::
Standard shipping €10 + €2 + €2
This means that you should pay €10 for shipping one book, €10 + €2 = €12 for two, €10 + €2 + €2 = €14 for three books.
DHL express mail €16 + 2€ + 2€
This means that you should pay €16 for shipping one book, €16 + €2 = €18 for two, €16 + €2 + €2 = €20 for three books.
4 books and more::
Delivery rate for 4 books is €16 + €2 for each following book.
This means that you should pay €16 for shipping 4 books, €16 + €2 = €18 for 5 books, etc.
Note In case a book cannot be delivered due to objective factors, your credit card will not be charged for the price of book and coresponding shipping costs.
5. Can you supply books which are not in Knjizara.com database?Yes. It is still possible to find many out-of-print titles. Please, contact us at email@example.com with list of titles you're interested in.